Skip to content
“Working with a wide cross-section of clients from small consultancies to large multi-nationals, giving personalised service, value for money and excellent, measurable results.”
- innogy Renewables UK One of the world’s largest offshore wind companies, with 1GW of capacity operating in the UK and a strong development pipeline. Managing the PR and communications for two of its flagship projects: the Galloper and Sofia offshore wind farms.
- Bridgemans Services Group Providing flexible, full-service workforce accommodations, logistics and ferry services to any location around the world, PRsue Communication is supporting the organisation launch its fully refurbished vessel – MV Bluefort – into the offshore wind market.
- Clarksons Platou The world’s leading provider of integrated shipping services announces its consolidated global renewables division. Media strategy devised and implemented by PRsue Communication.
- Rampion Offshore Wind Farm The UK south coast’s first offshore wind farm. Working on all onshore stakeholder engagement for the cable and O&M base construction. Managing communications including planning, production of newsletters, new website and community support.
- The Crown Estate Manages a diverse portfolio of buildings, coastline, seabed, forestry, agriculture and land that generates revenue for the UK government. Working within the Corporate Affairs team on media and government relations, as well as stakeholder engagement and providing general communications support. Launch of Marine Antiquities Scheme.
- 8.2 Aarufield Launch of the newly merged consultancy including all messaging, media and collateral.
- Fred. Olsen Windcarrier Provides the offshore wind industry with efficient and cost effective transport, installation and service solutions. Supporting the marketing team with media relations, production of collateral (website, publications), as well as expert communications advice.
- Forewind Limited Consortium owned equally by RWE, SSE, Statoil and Statkraft. Provision of complete PR, media and communications requirements from within the Forewind team as it develops the world’s largest offshore wind project at Dogger Bank.
- Bit2Bit Cryptocurrency firm arrives in the UK and installs its first bitcoin ATM in Brighton. UK media launch.
- Scira Offshore Energy Developer of the Sheringham Shoal Offshore Wind Farm. All communications including local stakeholder engagement during the development and construction of the £1 billion wind farm off the coast of North Norfolk.
- Statoil Profiling the Norwegian energy company within the offshore wind industry particularly via trade shows and events, production of materials and services.
- Norsk Hydro ASA On-going provision of support to investor relations and events management in London particularly in partnership with the Almeida Theatre.
- Offshore Marine Management / Offshore Marine Academy PR and media support to highlight the organisation’s milestones and activities.
- EMU (now EMU Fugro) Preparation of a full communications strategy and media relations/materials production support.
- Carbon Planet Australian-based carbon emissions reduction company, UK launch and support.